Find my Refunds + Returns policy here.
Indigenous Beanie (2 styles)
$65.00 – $75.00
”SACRED COLORS” & “SACRED TRACKS”
Designed for the 2022 Indigenous People’s Day, these beanies are very special to me. The colors represented are from the medicine wheel. They have many meanings including race, directions, seasons, time, plants, etc. but overall it represents “balance, connection, and the continuous nature of all creations”. Click here to learn more about the Medicine Wheel.
$15 from each Indigenous Beanie order will be donated to Native Hope, located in Chamberlain, SD. Visit NativeHope.org for more information on this organization.
A little about me; I am part Chippewa, from the Turtle Mountain Tribe in North Dakota (Gourneau family). I was born and spent my youth in South Dakota, and now reside in Oregon. I have many memories of time spent at pow wow’s, watching my grandparents bead and make dream catchers, the smell of fry bread coming from the kitchen, and my favorite is my Grandpa’s story telling. So vivid, so impactful.
– Item is made to order and will ship in 1-2 weeks – or sooner!
– “Sacred Colors” is a Light Tan beanie with the 4 sacred colors in a diamond shape
– “Sacred Tracks” is a Copper Brown beanie with tracks of lines around the base in the 4 sacred colors
– Measures 9.5” tall x 9” wide (fits approx. 20″-23″ head)
– Slightly slouchy on smaller heads and more fitted on larger (Click here to watch me try them on!)
– Fiber is wool + recycled polyester
– Pom pom is detachable and interchangeable (instructions included)
– Care instructions will be included
– Handmade and designed by Tzigns
– Photos are taken to represent the true color as much as possible. Colors may vary slightly due to the nature of yarn and different screen capability.
Message me if you have any questions!